Get in Touch
Mobile No. : +91-8529696071
Email Id : email@example.com
If you can't sleep, you may be wondering if you have insomnia. Insomnia is a complicated condition.
According to guidelines, insomnia is difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep, even when a person has the chance to do so. People with insomnia can feel dissatisfied with their sleep and usually experience one or more of the following symptoms: fatigue, low energy, difficulty concentrating, mood disturbances, and decreased performance in work or at school.
Insomnia may be characterized based on its duration. Acute insomnia is brief and often happens because of life c ircumstances (for example, when you can't fall asleep the night before an exam, or after receiving stressful or bad news). Many people may have experienced this type of passing sleep disruption, and it tends to resolve without any treatment.
Disorders due to psychoactive substance use refer to conditions arising from the abuse of alcohol, psychoactive drugs and other chemicals such as volatile agents • Substance abuse has also been referred to as any use of substances that poses significant hazards to health.
1. Addicts are bad, misbehaved, lazy or useless people
2. Addicts should not be treated unless they are violent or fall in gutters and create problems in social setting
3. People who do not abuse/drink continuously, that is throughout the day, don't have a problem
4. People who are into substance abuse can be left alone if they earn well and work well
5. Alcohol, ganja are used in festivals, while cough syrups etc. are medicines, therefore they can be consumed without any harm
6. Alcohol improves appetite and sexual libido
7. Smoking filtered cigarette and drinking foreign liquor is fashionable and an occupational etiquette